Saturday, November 12, 2011

Petition Quote of the Day: Jolly Elementary in Clarkston

"We do not want a cell tower at Jolly Elementary in Clarkston! Why is it that I live across the street from the school and did not hear anything about this until my retired neighbor from 4 blocks away told me about it? I was not informed about any meetings ever. I am no longer buying a thing in this county so you get as few of my pennies as possible. Who is looking after the children if the schools are too busy playing games with our health and trying to be CEOs at Tmobile. Do you have no shame?" 

                    --  taxpayer, resident and VERY UPSET


Congratulations to our annoymous quote winner of the day! 
YOUR QUOTE COULD BE NEXT...
Please, let everyone in our county know how you feel.  And, help us fight the towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to know what you think. Leave your respectful comments here!