Friday, July 20, 2012

Response from U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson

(click headline to read full version)

July 17, 2012
 
Dear XXXX (GTCO-ATL),
 
Thank you for contacting my office and expressing your support during my time here in the United States House of Representatives.  I am always eager to hear from constituents of the 4th District of Georgia and I appreciate the initiative you have shown as well as the interest you have in government and I hope that my office can be a useful resource for you now and in the future. 
 
As your United States Representative, I am working on taking care of home by improving conditions for homeownership, expanding access to health care, and making sure that our service men and women have the tools they need while abroad and the resources they were promised when they get home. 
 
I am honored to be your representative in Congress.  Please visit my office online at www.HankJohnson.house.gov and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any future questions or concerns.
 
 

Sincerely,
Hank Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to know what you think. Leave your respectful comments here!